Week 36: Get your Loot, New Mutant Apes
Updated: Sep 20, 2021
1. Cryptopunks: the price has skyrocketed, the lowest current price is $385 k.
2. BAYC: recent release of Mutant Apes has attracted even more attention to the project.
3. Art Blocks: a purchase by Three Arrows' Starry Night Fund for $5.66 m end of August.
4. Loot: has been announced on August 27th and given away for gas fees; now floor price on the secondary market is $48 k.
5. Pudgy Penguins: has generated $97,6 m in total sales volume.
6. Cool Cats: announced new release in 2-3 weeks on September 3rd.
7. Axie Infinity: has reached $1.6 b of NFT transaction volume since June 2021.
8. Vee Friends: floor price is currently $65 k.
9. Meebits: will be auctioned at Christies' in mid September together with CryptoPunks and BAYC.
10. Autoglyphs: Talent Agency UTA has signed to work with them (together with Cryptopunks and Meebits) across TV, film, licensing, publishing, and video games.